Import ADF Circuit Breaker Agent
1. Navigate to the ADF studio to start importing the agent
2. We'll use the template loader which is located in the Factory Resources panel.
Click on this + button
3. Clickin on "Import from pipeline template" will open a File Selector, so you need the template file first.
5. Click "Import from pipeline template", and import the kensu_cb_1_0_0.zip file.
6. This page will show up after the file has been uploaded. Simply click on "Use this template"
7. Optional, you can annotate the template with the version for example.
8. Enter the current version.
- You need now to configure the link between this agent and Kensu Hub.
- Click "Variables"
3. Click the "Value" of field KENSU_HUB_URL to provide the URL of the Kensu Hub
4. Click the "Value" of field KENSU_HUB_USER to provide the username of the user that will trigger the circuit breaker on the Kensu Hub.
5. Click the "Value" of field KENSU_HUB_PASSWORD to provide its password
1. We can now use the agent in a pipeline, let's create one.
2. Click "Pipeline"
3. We're going to add Copy Data activities.
4. Click "Copy data" and drag it to the main panel.
5. In the Data Factory Resources panel, under Pipeline, click on the agent we just imported and drag it to the main panel, next to the Copy Data activity
6. Link the first application to the circuit breaker, not that we use the blue arrow which means that kensu_cb will always be executed (useful to check for example if data was not touched, etc)
7. Let's add another "Copy data"
8. Now link the agent's green handle with this activity, that means that it won't run if the circuit breaker didn't succeeded.
9. And we can even add a second "kensu_cb" agent at then end by dragging the pipeline again.
10. We link it to the second Copy Data
11. Click "Collapse resources pane"
12. In fact the second Copy Data ( `[[Copy data2]]` ) is surrounded by 2 agent, acting as pre and post conditions for it.